Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Promotion - Outcast

Just a heads up to my readers, Amazon is promoting Outcast today and it will be free for Kindle all day.  This is your chance to get my first novel for free to see if you like my writing style or concepts without risking a dime.  All I ask in return is a review, good... bad... or indifferent.

Don't have a Kindle?  Amazon has a kindle app for every major smartphone, tablet and computer.  It means that you can buy a kindle book even if you do not own one and read it on any device you own.   With Whispersync technology, you can automatically save and synchronize your furthest page read, bookmarks and even  make notes.  It has adjustable text size for those smaller devices.   In addition, many of the kindle books have the first chapter up before you download or buy it.   The link is right on this page to my book.

The Blue Dragon's Geas: Outcast (Dragons Geas)


See, no excuses, go get your free copy today!  I am looking forward to your review. Thanks everyone!
Love Cheri

P.S.  Still need gifts, I still have dragon items available at dragonsgeas.com


No comments:

Post a Comment