Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Quote of the Day! Visions

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
Napoleon Hill 


Never let anyone tell you that you can't or won't succeed, not even your own thoughts.  The truth is that you just haven't figured out how to succeed yet.  As long as you learn from what didn't work, your dreams will eventually become your reality.  I let my fears of rejection keep me from attempting to publish for so very long.  I would start stories and never finish them so I didn't have to submit them.

The truth is, my mind is full of untold stories that are dying to get out.  Do I want people to read them?  Yes!  But my dream is not to be famous, it is to write what is in my mind's eye.  I have achieved that dream now!  Do not stop on yours.  All things are possible with time, persistence and a willingness to take some risks and learn from them when they don't pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment