Saturday, May 16, 2015

Help! I am finally swallowing my pride and asking for help!

To my friends: 


Please share my gofund page for my cancer medical bills.




I am paying 500.00 a month just to stay on cobra but.. I can see the strain on my family building. Now, they say my kidney is dying due to chemo or related surgeries. This just means more medical bills and I haven't even been placed into remission yet. I am not good at asking for help. But.. I need help! $1 or $5... anything would help. Please pass on my link. Because of fraud these days, people are less willing to help with things like cancer unless someone else vouches they are really sick.

http://www.gofundme.com/cudai8

I was keeping up by writing, but chemo turned the ends of my fingers and toes into this weird painful neuropathy that makes typing and balance difficult. So it is not an option to go back to work yet and I am behind on my book schedule. Even if you just wanted to pick up a paperback of one of my books and gift it to someone, it would help.



 My Author page on Amazon is:
http://www.amazon.com/Cheryl-Matthy…/…/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Thank you in advance. If you can't help personally, please pass this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment