Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Hope to Meet You in Portland This Weekend!

Hey all,

I put off surgery so I could attend the NW Book Festival in Portland this weekend.  If you are anywhere close, bring your copy and I will sign it for you.  Theresa and I will be in space 21.  We will have a line of sight view of Starbucks.  So I will have plenty of energy!!

If you have an electronic copy, there is a link on the side here to have me e-sign it.  Not as fun or personal, so stop by and at least say hi!

We will have bookmarks, drawings for free books and audios, and a dragon cut out of Farloft.  You can get your picture with him as a dragon, or well... the kids can.  *winks*

I really hope to see you all between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.

                            Cheryl Matthynssens



No comments:

Post a Comment