Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bloodmines on Countdown

It has been a month since release and to celebrate, I have put Bloodmines on Countdown.  It will go from .99 to 1.99 to 2.99.  This is only in the U.S. at this time.   I have one scheduled for the U.K. at the end of the month. So far, Amazon does not allow countdown in other countries. I am not sure if this is due to complications in taxation and accounting or why.

It has been a great month with some great feedback.  I have it in audio production and the new narrator is very good at character differentiation.   I look forward to writing more for you and a wonderful year in 2015.  So far, it looks like it will be Cancer free.


Bloodmines: Cheryl Matthynssens (The Blue Dragon's Geas Book 3) 
 Link: http://amzn.com/B00RNFSZQG


No comments:

Post a Comment