Saturday, January 3, 2015

A New Year - New Goals!

I have been at a loss as to what goals to set for this year.  I am still under 50 and currently have everything I ever dreamed of for my life.  Well, I don't own this property I am on, but I love it here.

So, I decided I would set my writing goals which seem much easier.

In 2015, I want to do the following:




Have four book-signings - If you know a local establishment that would host me, I would love to come and meet you and all your friends. The local establishment would not have any costs, just willingness to let me have a table. I give 30% of sales to the establishment.   Typical locations are coffee shops, privately owned bookstores, and some gift type stores.  I also have been invited to library readings, but I can only fly for those if the library will let me sell my work on site.

Participate in one big event or trade show as an author.  I already do this as a presenter.

Write at least four novels this year.

Read at least 12 novels of other new writers.

Become more diligent on this blog and on the dragonologists.com website which is my main site.



Other fun stuff I would like to do.

See the Grand Canyon -

Meet Robin Chambers - http://www.myrddinsheir.com/



See Alaska in the summer-
Eventually visit every state in the union- So far I have been to:
New Hampshire
Minnesota
Tennessee
Kansas
Idaho
Oregon
I live in Washington
Alaska
Missouri
Kentucky

Attend Fairy World this year - Maybe even have a table  (that could be my big event)

I would love to hear some of your reading, writing or visiting goals.  Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment