Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Such an Exciting Week!

I am not sure where to even start.  I took my cover illustrator around the terrain that inspired the terrain in Outcast and The Blackguard.  We even managed to get some shots that were from "a dragon's view"






Heather and I have had a great time touring the area and showing her different vantages she can use for the cover of Bloodmines.  We covered most of the state in one capacity or another.  We even sat by a stream for awhile that shows up in The Bloodmines.



It meant I wasn't around a lot to work on the next book or publicity.  So imagine my joy when this came out in the local paper.



Add to that, I have heard the first three audio chapters for The Blackguard and you could just about peel me off the roof.  Life is spiraling to somewhere good and I feel caught up in the whirlwind of excitement.  My new website is well on its way to being built for the release date of August 1, 2014 and Becky even put a little dragon in a hard hat on it for now.  dragonologists.com

If anyone ever tells you that dreams don't come true.  I can attest they do.  You just have to work hard to obtain them and not give up!



No comments:

Post a Comment