Thursday, March 19, 2015

Audio Book Just Released for Bloodmines!

Okay... for those of you who gave ideas. I will have the free codes soon.  Send me an email at dragonsgeas@gmail.com and I will send out the free code as soon as I can.  For my one input that shared he was deaf, I have something special for you but you need to contact me with an email.

Book 3 - Bloodmines audio is special because it is the debut of Jimmy Moreland for ACX narrations. It is also the first book that has physical face to face dragon conversations.  Jimmy did a great job in giving each dragon their own voice and that sense of largeness.  I hope you will love it as much as I did.

Currently it is only out on Audible but will soon be out on i-tunes as well. You can find it here:  http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Bloodmines-Audiobook/B00UU1MFRK

If you have never listened to a book from audible before, then you can actually listen to this free as your gift for becoming an audible member.





May your week be inspired and may your dreams be filled with kindly dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment