Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Life After a Series



Anyone following my blog, well they know my story.   They know about the July 2014 diagnosis of cancer, the fire that ripped through our hobby farm and the many surgeries.  All happening as I wrote the Blue Dragon's Geas Series.  I had to have a lot of push and support to get the last book out.  After the last period was placed and then the mis-release on Amazon were all resolved.  I just walked away from my computer.  The relief to finish the story before cancer finished me was a huge weight off my shoulders.

I moved to Minnesota to attend the Mayo clinic.  My health has been on a constant return to somewhat of a normal day to day that is manageable. I live with great friends who have made me part of the family.  I have learned to live in a new place with a new cultural approach to life.



Then it happened.  The story started to nag at me.   Where did Jon come from? What happened to Nightmare?  What about the baby?  Did anyone else know about Levielle's magic?  What about all the other Gods?  Why were they so absent?

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

Guess what?  I have picked up my pen.  Jon's story needs told.  A lot of these questions need answers.  I can't leave it alone.  Death's Door is now in progress.  I should have it finished in two months to begin the editing process.  That is why I am reaching out to my readers.  What questions did the series leave you with?  I don't promise to answer them all in this book.  (Maybe future ones)  I will try to answer as many as fits the story-line I am writing.

So while I have been fairly silent over the last year.  I am here to say today, "I AM BACK!"

I  can't wait to hear from all of you.

Best wishes
Cheryl Matthynssens
Creator of the world of Vesta

No comments:

Post a Comment