Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pseudo-Dragon is Released- Reviews Coming in Positive.

I am so excited about the release of Pseudo-Dragon. A couple of days ago it reached number eight in fairy tales on Amazon.  It is meeting expectations and is probably the best work I have done.  Bloodmines remains my favorite as far as storyline. I love the dragons interactions with Alador.  However, I have began tying up strings as I head for the final book of this series.  It does not mean I will never write any of these characters again, but the Blue Dragon's Geas will be completed.   I am a little confused that it is in the top 20 for fairy tales in UK and USA, I see it as more of a sword and sorcery type book.

If there is anything you would like to see me write, feel free to put it in comments.  I have started a list of next series stories, and as such am most willing to add my reader's wish list.  

Here are some of the reviews coming out of kindle readers:





5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series
By Amazon Customeron February 27, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I love this series. Alador has grown up quite a bit in this book. There are some great surprises with one that may leave you with mixed feelings. No spoiler here, you will have to find out for yourself. I lget a kick out of Alador's fathers' humor. I love the world building Cheryl has done. There is a lot more dragon interaction and we get to see some of the characters from book one that we haven't heard from. So this story is really progressing towards the end, but not to fast so you don't feel like it's being rushed. I am chomping at the bit for the next one, but then will be so sad to see it end. C.M. is a great talent in the fantasy genre. God bless her, she wrote this book while going through chemo. Prayers for her healing.


5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME series - can't wait for the next one!!!
By Amazon Customer on February 21, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I just finished Pseudo-Dragon early this morning - and I was totally BLOWN away!!! You did an AWESOME job!!! The story has more twists and turns than a Grand Prix race track and the action was hot and heavy with just enough action, humor and sex to really make the story come alive! The end dang near floored me, except that I was already in bed!!! Again, AWESOME job Cheryl, I can't wait for your next one to see how Alador continues to develop and the epic amount of trouble he's going to get into! Keep fighting the fight, and know that my prayers are with you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit
By Hibbyon February 6, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
This book continued smoothly from the last with quiet a few surprises which I never saw coming. You got a lot more of the other characters and saw Alador become more mature. While this is not always the case it is more evident in this book. Another exception would be how quick he seems to find bed partners considering his love for Melisade. Outside of this we see the results of all the planning and it is well worth the wait. I'm going to check for the next book every month because Cheryl really pulled out the stops with this one.

Some of the constructive feedback:  Took too long to come out, still struggling to catch homophone errors, and too short.  It was 429 pages so little confused by short for this one, but Bloodmines and Outcast are short.  These criticisms are all ones I am taking into account as I move into the final book.

No comments:

Post a Comment