Saturday, September 16, 2017

Where To Go From Here?

Curious about the picture? Check out the new short story book linked below. 
Hello to my fans and fellow authors!

I thought I would post an update and a poll.

I have moved to Minneapolis to attend the Mayo clinic.  The cancer just won't let go.  Currently, it is only effecting my mobility, well that is the chemo but it is related.  I haven't been writing the last two months as I settle into a new home and environment. I will be attending the clinic in Rochester, MN.

I have been asked why I am staying so far away from Rochester?  Two reasons, first I am living with friends that offered to be my caregiver on chemo days.  The second, I wanted to experience big city living.



I haven't been totally inactive however.  I recently published the collection of challenge the author posts.  There are also guest storied from Robin Chambers, David F. Berens, and Alex Hunt (my editor). David's gnome story is one of my favorites in the collection. You will find this .99 collection at Amazon.  Please give it a read and if any story stands out to you, put it in review.  If there are enough votes for a particular story, we will expand it to a full book.

 Worlds of Fantasy
https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Fantasy-One-Cheryl-Matthynssens-ebook/dp/B0758VTFX6

I am trying to decide how to move forward and have several story ideas for those who enjoyed the Blue Dragon's Geas series.  Help me decide which one to do first!  Just comment below on which one you would like to read!

1.  Latiera (1/2 dragon child of Alador) growing up and mastering magic as her father, Alador, works to unite all the tiered cities.

2. The story of Jon both his path as well as the current story of his adaptation as a High Priest of Death. It will include the continued story of his dragon fledgling, Nightmare.

3.  A collection of short Magic stories with a primary focus on fairy magic.

4. The story of the Renamaum and the Great War.

5.  A story of the race of kender like wanderers.


I have many more ideas, but this is list is what I have narrowed the list down too.  I would love reader input.  1,2 and 4 are all connected to my recently completed series.  

Speaking of the series, the file of the final story has been repaired by Amazon  If you had the pre-edited version, you have to get the update from your Amazon Library on the Amazon page. Needless to say, this pre-release was not what I had planned.

Off to write a Reader's Challenge.  See you all soon!
Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment